Graphics: N/A
Gameplay: N/A
Storyline: N/A
Audio/Sound: N/A
Suspense: N/A
Overall: N/A

Rating is pending after review from the ESRB
Will be available for Arcades, Playstation3 and XBox 360

Alright folks, it's been a long time in the making, but the guys over at SNK have been busy. Really, REALLY busy. As you may have guessed, they've been working out the kinks in the upcoming installment of the King of Fighters. But unlike the previous incarnations of the beloved KoF series, XII has recieved a total visual overhaul.

For starters, the roster has only 20 characters. Yes people, 20. You didn't read that wrong, that's the final number SNK provided. Before you go and say "WTF", let me explain it in more or less terms. Remember when I said this was a visual powerhouse? Each fighter has been designed from the floor up with so much detail included that they are roughly twice the size of their previous incarnations. That and the level of detail of the backgrounds eats up alot of the programming memory. Yeah, I miss K' and Vanessa, but with the time it took to make everyone else, the game itself will have been pushed back months, maybe a year or two. That and Street Fighter IV launched and SNK isn't one to back down from a good fight.

XII retains that 2D, 3 on 3 fight sceme that we all came to know and love. The characters' rendering and movements will provide a bit of realism to the fight and up the difficulty a notch or two and will actually force you to make some key split-second decisions and reactions. It's got me drooling already. I wonder which will take priority, Goro's fierce kick or Iori's fierce close punch?

As with many titles for the 3 and 360, there will be online play and a chance to watch online matches in progress. You will also have a chance to save fight replays for review or to show off to your friends just how bad-ass you can be handling Duo Lon.

Look for this brawler to hit consoles in June.

"From the darkness you will see the light. However, the light you see will be the glow of my Saber as you are torn asunder."

-Darth Midnight

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2009, 11:46 
Root Administrator

Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (4) Master Debater (4) Best Poster (1) Reviewer Extraordinaire (1) Best Blogger (3)
Arcade Monarch (1) Too Sexy For This Site (1) Most Serious (1) Brainiac (2) 2008 Mercury Art Contest (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1)
Hm. This is interesting. I'll take it. I hope you review the game when it comes out. =)

Sig credit: (x)
Ava credit: (x)
Previous usernames: Belle, Medusa, Miriel

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2009, 02:56 
If you need more details on how you can achieve star wars galaxies power leveling for the Pink Flowering Basket quest, or if you want to find out what are the best quests in star wars galaxies power leveling to do, you can check out all our star wars galaxies power level guides with all the quest details!This isn't begging, but some people might tell you to stop begging - just ignore them as all you are doing is having some fun and it might make you some star wars galaxies power leveling money - although it will be a limited amount due to the trade restrictions in place on the game. Hope you can enjoying and make star wars galaxies power level gold quickly in your star wars galaxies power leveling game!