Rarity 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Rainbow Dash 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Twilight Sparkle 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Fluttershy 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Pinkie Pie 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Applejack 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2012, 22:56 

A generation 4 tv show of the popular toy. Friendship is Magic is extremely popular with not only children, but with grown men and women too.

Feel free to talk about anything: who's best pony, what your favorite episodes are, or if you want to just come in and chat about anything, that's alright too.

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2012, 12:52 
Root Administrator

Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (4) Master Debater (4) Best Poster (1) Reviewer Extraordinaire (1) Best Blogger (3)
Arcade Monarch (1) Too Sexy For This Site (1) Most Serious (1) Brainiac (2) 2008 Mercury Art Contest (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1)
Rainbow Dash is the best. Though from what I'm told I'm most like Twilight Sparkle, with Rainbow Dash coming in a short second.

I actually haven't seen too much of it, maybe 5-6 episodes, but it's very cute and I can see how it also appeals to adults. I would expect nothing less from the same woman who worked on Powerpuff Girls.

Sig credit: (x)
Ava credit: (x)
Previous usernames: Belle, Medusa, Miriel

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2012, 20:11 
Administrator

Most Valuable Mercer (1) Author (5) Best RPer (4) Absentee (1) Reviewer Extraordinaire (1)
Most Creative (1) Brainiac (1) 2008 Mercury Art Contest (1) Zombie Apocalypse (1) Best Digital Artist (2)
Best Scenario Creator (1) Roy Mustang Award (1)
I kept being told before watching that I was Rainbow Dash, but afterward everybody I know has said I'm Twilight Sparkle and no contest. Which is cool because Twilight is the best pony. FOR SCIENCE!
Best main cast pony anyway. Dr Hooves and Big Mac are super amazing. Big Mac is probably my very favourite.

I don't like Rarity so much though. But Pinkie Pie is the absolute worse. She grits on every nerve I have. And that tail twitching episode was abominable. Luckily it was made up for by the sheer win of the Sonic Rainboom episode that followed.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2012, 13:08 
Root Administrator

Staffer of the Year (4) Master Debater (4) Best Poster (1) Reviewer Extraordinaire (1) Best Blogger (3)
Arcade Monarch (1) Too Sexy For This Site (1) Most Serious (1) Brainiac (2) 2008 Mercury Art Contest (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1)
Pinkie Pie is obnoxious and my least favorite by far. I can deal with Rarity to some extent. Applejack is fine, and Fluttershy is pretty cute.

I miss Derpy Hooves.

Sig credit: (x)
Ava credit: (x)
Previous usernames: Belle, Medusa, Miriel