All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2012, 16:12 

A series based around a comic written by Robert Kirkman. Aired on AMC. Or other methods if you don't have any other way to see it. If you couldn't tell by the name, it's about zombies. Or actually, more about the survivors of a zombie apocalypse trying to make it through.
While I haven't gotten to reading the comics yet and I probably will buy some when I go to Philly this December, I've been checking out the show, and I think it's pretty neat. Ended up spoiling myself a lot by watching the Season 3 Comic-Con trailer that was recently released, so catching up with Season 2 right now. So, anyone else here has watched it?

~Begin the annihilation~

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2012, 16:22 
Veteran

I love this show so much! I did what I do with a lot of shows, though and I waited to watch it, then watched everything all at once. It's cool in one way, but not so much in another. I want season 3 so bad right now. LOL! I just started reading the comics because I am just so tired of waiting for the show to come back. But it's really good, man. Love, love, love it! Also, playing the games on Xbox. Also very fun.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2012, 16:44 

It's a great show, yeah. Watched episode 7 of Season 2 when I got home from class earlier, and man, that was hard hitting. Good stuff. And I watched Let's Plays of the games, I'll get them when they're all out and take the choices the guy of the LPs I've watched didn't take to see those too. Should be great.

~Begin the annihilation~

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2012, 16:47 
Veteran

Yeah, that's another one of those good and bad things with the games. It's good to have the suspense in between episodes, but at the same time I wanna play them all now!

PostPosted: 13 May 2013, 04:00 

Medals: 4
Best Newcomer (1) Best Graphic Artist (3)
I'd like to play the games but I keep not getting around to it. I've read all the comics so far, they are amazing and so much better than the series. They changed a lot in the series - stuff that made no sense to change - which was a bit irking, but i stuck with it until the latest season finale. I'll keep watching, it is entertaining, just Rick can be such a drama queen at times. He's much better in the comics.

PostPosted: 15 May 2013, 03:38 

I've only just recently gotten into The Walking Dead, thanks to the Telltale game. I started with that, then read the first two collected volumes of the comic, and now I have the first compendium on the way. I've bought the first season on DVD, but I've only watched the first two episodes so far...I'm enjoying it though.