All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2013, 20:53 
User avatar
Member

Joined: 26 Jul 2008, 11:56
Posts: 1347
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 18 times
Just finished watching Silent Hill: Revelations. It was...weird. I don't really remember the plot of the game, but even knowing what I do remember the movie still didn't make sense, and it felt like the whole thing was just there to lead up to a fight at the end that serves absolutely no purpose. Also, the very end was like "let's go ahead and shove in references to SH2, Origins, and Downpour with our last 5 minutes."


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 May 2013, 19:03 
User avatar
Member

Joined: 17 Apr 2008, 00:00
Posts: 1382
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
The Wicker Man (2006)

Nicolas Cage makes this movie unintentionally hilarious. NOT THE BEES.


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 May 2013, 10:15 
User avatar
Veteran

Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 00:00
Posts: 3758
Medals: 3
Best Writer (1) Best Username (1) Bookworm (1)
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Went to go see Iron Man 3 last night. Spoilered thoughts so far:

Spoiler: show
Finally another character named Aldrich oh my god I thought that would never happen. Of course he's the skeezy villain...

I did not see that twist with the Mandarin coming (and it's not often I get to say that). You're either going to be blown away or be picking up a pitchfork and torch, but either way, that makes all of Ben Kingsley's interviews before the movie came out hilarious.

While most of the different armors the movies have gone through are pretty cool, I kinda miss the original red and gold. It was classic, y'know?

I'm torn on the ending bit with him taking the chest reactor out. On the one hand, I can see why they did it because it fits Tony's character development and it was really starting to stretch credibility that Tony can make a fully-functional AI with a personality, cybernetics galore, self-propelled faceplates, a shock glove and Christmas ornament bombs from the contents of a small hardware store, and of course suits of flying, shooting mechanized armor on 72 hours of no sleep, but somehow can't get a bit of shrapnel out of his chest. On the other hand, that reactor was really cool.

Also, this is weird and stupid, but when Tony freaks out in the bar and Jarvis tells him he had an anxiety attack, I thought, "Wow, that's the first time I've ever had anything in common with Tony Stark."


Edit:
Spoiler: show
Also, is it just me, or did Tony's arms change position during that fight with the alleged Homeland Security agent woman? I swear she handcuffed him with his hands behind his back, but at some point they wound up cuffed in front of him, and I really don't see how it's possible to do that with your arms while your hands are bound.


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 May 2013, 19:46 
User avatar
Member

Joined: 26 Jul 2008, 11:56
Posts: 1347
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 18 times
Rugter wrote:
The Wicker Man (2006)

Nicolas Cage makes this movie unintentionally hilarious. NOT THE BEES.


I've never seen the movie, but watching out-of-context clips on Youtube never gets old. XD

I just finished watching Zombieland. It was pretty good.


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06 May 2013, 10:26 
User avatar
Dino

Joined: 10 Jun 2008, 15:55
Posts: 10838
Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (5) Best RPer (2) Best Poster (2) Best Traditional Artist (1) Brainiac (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1) The Merger Contest (1) 10th Anniversary Art Contest (1) Most Helpful (4) Loyalist (1)
Most Mature (1)
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 41 times
Just got back from seeing Iron man 3. I thoroughly enjoyed it, which is unusual for the third film in a franchise. Mind you, if I'm enjoying a storyline I'm never very good at staying detached enough to spot flaws at the time, so maybe others will subsequently come out with criticisms that I failed to notice, and I'll go, "Oh yes!" :P The only things I found myself criticising as I watched it were a couple of instances where I thought, "I'm sure he wouldn't have come out of that without injury!" But that's about par for the course with any action hero. XD

Overall, having read Rachel's comments, I think my reactions were very similar to hers.

The Time Being wrote:
Spoiler: show
Finally another character named Aldrich oh my god I thought that would never happen. Of course he's the skeezy villain...
Having seen your Facebook post, my reaction here was more one of, "Oh, so THAT's what she was referring to!" ;D

The Time Being wrote:
Spoiler: show
I did not see that twist with the Mandarin coming (and it's not often I get to say that). You're either going to be blown away or be picking up a pitchfork and torch, but either way, that makes all of Ben Kingsley's interviews before the movie came out hilarious.
I didn't see that coming either. I haven't seen any of the interviews, so now I really want to search them out. :D

The Time Being wrote:
Spoiler: show
While most of the different armors the movies have gone through are pretty cool, I kinda miss the original red and gold. It was classic, y'know?
Spoiler: show
I also still think that one's the best because it's so iconic. Was quite fun to see all the others turning up too, but it never felt quite right when he was wearing anything of another colour.


The Time Being wrote:
Spoiler: show
I'm torn on the ending bit with him taking the chest reactor out. On the one hand, I can see why they did it because it fits Tony's character development and it was really starting to stretch credibility that Tony can make a fully-functional AI with a personality, cybernetics galore, self-propelled faceplates, a shock glove and Christmas ornament bombs from the contents of a small hardware store, and of course suits of flying, shooting mechanized armor on 72 hours of no sleep, but somehow can't get a bit of shrapnel out of his chest. On the other hand, that reactor was really cool.
Likewise.
Spoiler: show
It's like the end of an era. When it was removed, my initial reaction was, "They can't do that! That's an integral part of his character!" But, as you've said, it becomes less and less plausible for him to have to rely on it with so much advanced technology at his fingertips.


The Time Being wrote:
Spoiler: show
Also, this is weird and stupid, but when Tony freaks out in the bar and Jarvis tells him he had an anxiety attack, I thought, "Wow, that's the first time I've ever had anything in common with Tony Stark."
Strange as it may seem, I also really liked that.
Spoiler: show
I felt it added an additional, and I felt, quite believable, touch of weakness and vulnerability to an already flawed personality, which I thought was quite in keeping with his earlier experiences and the issues he was facing as a result. Plus I know a couple of people who struggle with that problem on occasions and it creates a link between a cool fictional character and reality.


The Time Being wrote:
Edit:
Spoiler: show
Also, is it just me, or did Tony's arms change position during that fight with the alleged Homeland Security agent woman? I swear she handcuffed him with his hands behind his back, but at some point they wound up cuffed in front of him, and I really don't see how it's possible to do that with your arms while your hands are bound.
Spoiler: show
Yes, she did handcuff his hands behind his back, and later on they were round the front. I didn't see him switch, and during a fight I don't think it would be possible, though it's very possible to pass one's hands under one's feet to bring them to the front if you're not being attacked at the time. I didn't register the switch while I was watching and can't now remember at what point he was subsequently seen with his hands in front of him, so I can't say whether he did have a point when he'd have had time to switch.



Image


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06 May 2013, 23:48 
User avatar
Veteran

Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 00:00
Posts: 3758
Medals: 3
Best Writer (1) Best Username (1) Bookworm (1)
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Spoiler: show
When I was watching it I thought I saw him do some kind of move and then suddenly his hands had changed position, but it was very fast. So I'm not sure whether he just did something convoluted that I didn't see or if it was a continuity error. Probably the former.


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 07 May 2013, 22:20 
User avatar
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 09:55
Posts: 6830
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Thank you guys so damn much for the spoilers! I have yet to see any of the Iron Man movies, but I was invited to go see 3 on Thursday so I'm watching 1 today and 2 tomorrow. Just watched 1. Good ass movie. Can't wait to see the other 2.


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 May 2013, 00:17 
User avatar
Root Administrator

Joined: 09 Jun 2008, 23:13
Posts: 6979
Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (4) Master Debater (4) Best Poster (1) Reviewer Extraordinaire (1) Best Blogger (3)
Arcade Monarch (1) Too Sexy For This Site (1) Most Serious (1) Brainiac (2) 2008 Mercury Art Contest (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1)
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 40 times
2 is okay, but not my favorite.

I'm going to see 3 tomorrow, assuming my defense goes well.



Image
Image

Sig credit: (x)
Ava credit: (x)
Previous usernames: Belle, Medusa, Miriel


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 May 2013, 00:35 
User avatar
Member

Joined: 26 Jul 2008, 11:56
Posts: 1347
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 18 times
Yeesh, all you guys are watching recent movies. I just watched Dracula: Dead and Loving It. XD

Not that there's anything wrong with that movie, it's hilarious. But still, it's old-ish. I probably won't even see Iron Man 3 til it's been out on DVD for a year. :\


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 May 2013, 00:51 
User avatar
Root Administrator

Joined: 09 Jun 2008, 23:13
Posts: 6979
Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (4) Master Debater (4) Best Poster (1) Reviewer Extraordinaire (1) Best Blogger (3)
Arcade Monarch (1) Too Sexy For This Site (1) Most Serious (1) Brainiac (2) 2008 Mercury Art Contest (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1)
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 40 times
I have been called the female Tony Stark, so I kind of feel like I'm obligated to at this point.



Image
Image

Sig credit: (x)
Ava credit: (x)
Previous usernames: Belle, Medusa, Miriel


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 May 2013, 08:27 
User avatar
Veteran

Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 00:00
Posts: 3758
Medals: 3
Best Writer (1) Best Username (1) Bookworm (1)
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 35 times
I don't always watch new movies...but when I do, I watch Iron Man.


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 May 2013, 14:07 
User avatar
Dino

Joined: 10 Jun 2008, 15:55
Posts: 10838
Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (5) Best RPer (2) Best Poster (2) Best Traditional Artist (1) Brainiac (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1) The Merger Contest (1) 10th Anniversary Art Contest (1) Most Helpful (4) Loyalist (1)
Most Mature (1)
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 41 times
Finally managed to see Star Trek: Into Darkness yesterday. I really enjoyed it.
Spoiler: show
And I loved the way they managed to use the altered time-line set up by the previous one to create a mirrored version of the events at the end of The Wrath of Khan. I really nice touch. :)


I know there were a couple of very minor nits that I picked up on at the time, but I can't now remember what they were. :P



Image


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 May 2013, 20:02 
User avatar
Root Administrator

Joined: 09 Jun 2008, 23:13
Posts: 6979
Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (4) Master Debater (4) Best Poster (1) Reviewer Extraordinaire (1) Best Blogger (3)
Arcade Monarch (1) Too Sexy For This Site (1) Most Serious (1) Brainiac (2) 2008 Mercury Art Contest (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1)
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 40 times
I saw Star Trek as well. While I enjoyed it (the humor was great and I love the changes they made to the storyline), there were some things that really bothered me, like
Spoiler: show
the fact Uhura had no real use except to be upset about Spock
and
Spoiler: show
Carol's random panty scene that made absolutely no sense
.

Still haven't seen Iron Man 3.

Watched Flight with a friend last night. That movie hit me pretty hard. It was very well directed and acted.



Image
Image

Sig credit: (x)
Ava credit: (x)
Previous usernames: Belle, Medusa, Miriel


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 May 2013, 20:26 
User avatar
Veteran

Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 00:00
Posts: 3758
Medals: 3
Best Writer (1) Best Username (1) Bookworm (1)
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Is it weird that I was more upset about
Spoiler: show
McCoy's lack of usefulness than Uhura's
?


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 May 2013, 23:46 
User avatar
Veteran

Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 01:00
Posts: 2507
Location: Irir Lilla, Izinia
Medals: 3
Best Newcomer (1) Most Serious (1) The Merger Contest (1)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 43 times
I watched an Anime Film called Origin: Spirits of the Past a few Days ago; not the Best I've ever seen, but I was genuinely entertained, which is probably good. I have no Faith whatever in my own Taste in Film, so underdeveloped it is.



Joy-Ling of DeviantArt made the Trainer Creator used in making this Avatar: Try it!


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 May 2013, 23:59 
User avatar
Root Administrator

Joined: 09 Jun 2008, 23:13
Posts: 6979
Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (4) Master Debater (4) Best Poster (1) Reviewer Extraordinaire (1) Best Blogger (3)
Arcade Monarch (1) Too Sexy For This Site (1) Most Serious (1) Brainiac (2) 2008 Mercury Art Contest (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1)
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 40 times
The Time Being wrote:
Is it weird that I was more upset about
Spoiler: show
McCoy's lack of usefulness than Uhura's
?


Spoiler: show
Bones at least gets to help dismantle a bomb (which PS Carol doesn't even get to show she's intelligent here... she just panics and pulls out the bomb's guts). Uhura gets to get offended at Spock and shoot at Khan after he's already down (thanks to Spock) and scream at Spock for him to stop.

Oh, and uh, he IS the one to bring Kirk back to life after all. And he saves all of Khan's people. So he's not useless, he just doesn't get a lot of action.



Image
Image

Sig credit: (x)
Ava credit: (x)
Previous usernames: Belle, Medusa, Miriel


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 May 2013, 18:32 
User avatar
Veteran

Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 00:00
Posts: 3758
Medals: 3
Best Writer (1) Best Username (1) Bookworm (1)
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Spoiler: show
Yeah, but all the bomb defusing Bones did was completely by accident, and it made him look like a complete doofus for going in bragging about how good he was and then immediately screwing up. I think that was what annoyed me, more than anything else; I really hate it when writers use that scenario for a quick laugh, especially when dealing with a character who's supposed to actually be competent. Obviously it happens in real life too, but...

Actually-this is something I started mulling over some time after seeing the movie-is it just me, or does Kirk actually do almost nothing useful in the whole movie? Or, I guess maybe 'useful' isn't the word, but 'captain-worthy'. He screws up the initial mission and refuses to admit it. He goes off to the Klingon homeworld, but as we later find out that only played into the hands of both villains. He leads the ship down to the planet, which results in the crew getting completely owned by Klingons and the only reason they survive is because Khan swoops in to rescue them. And Khan is basically also the only reason they get onto the enemy ship at all (aside from Scotty), and the one that takes control of the ship and takes out its crew. Then Spock is the one who torpedoes the ship, and also the one who eventually winds up catching Khan when he escapes. Kirk's big moment is fixing the ship at the cost of his own life (for a short time), which is very noble and brave of him, but it takes more than being noble and brave to be a captain, let alone a captain of the elite new flagship.

This is really my big problem with the new Star Trek movies: Kirk is a Stu. And, let me explain what I mean by that-the term Sue/Stu, as I define it, isn't about things like whether the character is too talented or has weird colored eyes or something because that's far too nebulous a qualification to do any good. I define a Sue/Stu as a character whose focus and acclaim in the story is vastly disproportionate to their actual actions. The writers for the new films seem to have leaned on the fact that everyone out of universe knows James T. Kirk is 100% awesome, so they assume that that somehow applies in-universe as well, even when this version of Kirk hasn't done anything to get that reputation yet. It's like they just take it for granted that Kirk is awesome, not because of what the things he's done but just because somehow being awesome goes with the name. Pike was right at the beginning when he said that Kirk was ascribing the results of blind luck to his own brilliance, and that he's being dangerously arrogant because he believes rules don't apply to him. I don't know if we were supposed to sympathize with Kirk when he gets demoted to first mate or what, but I was going, "Yes! Yes! That's what they should have done at the end of the last movie!" Sure, he's obviously got promise, but he's got no experience at all and that is kind of a vital thing for a captain to have. They really should have let him take a while to cool off and get some experience under his belt before putting him in command of a vessel, but instead they stick this kid, who now thinks that he can do no wrong because he got lucky and had help from Leonard Nimoy, on the Enterprise and then, well, quite frankly it's amazing something worse didn't happen. And Pike points all this out, and then he dies, and Kirk gets admonished a bit by his crewmates but he doesn't significantly change his behavior and by the end of the movie they're cheering him as a hero once again and he's back where he was at the end of the first movie. Literally, it's almost exactly the same ending. I liked the idea of playing out the Wrath of Khan deathscene in reverse, but I think it would have been much better for Kirk if it had been Spock or someone else that died, because then he would have to deal with someone close to him dying because he screwed up. Instead, he dies and comes back without ever having to directly face the idea that his arrogance, or, hell, just a bad day could get a comrade killed-and if he thought he could do no wrong before he died and came back to life, how much worse is he going to be after that? If you can die without consequences, that's pretty much the ultimate boost to your ego, isn't it?

This is a problem I've noticed with a lot of things; yeah, sure, having a character who's a maverick and a rebel and all is cool, but often writers overshoot and wind up with a character who's chaotic neutral instead of chaotic good. Refusing to obey rules just because they exist is really no better than obeying rules just because they exist. The film could have set up and interesting contrast between Kirk and Spock in that sense, but it never really did. I wish they had chosen to demonstrate how Kirk got his reputation rather than just assuming that he was somehow magically born into it. And I say this as someone who's only seen three episodes of Star Trek, so, yeah.


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 May 2013, 05:53 
User avatar
Dino

Joined: 10 Jun 2008, 15:55
Posts: 10838
Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (5) Best RPer (2) Best Poster (2) Best Traditional Artist (1) Brainiac (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1) The Merger Contest (1) 10th Anniversary Art Contest (1) Most Helpful (4) Loyalist (1)
Most Mature (1)
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 41 times
Spoiler: show
I agree with you totally there, and I very much agree that they should have had a storyline that depicts why Kirk acquired a reputation for brilliance despite being a maverick, and why his crew are so devoted to him. In the latter case I'll accept that he probably has great charisma as a person, which a crew who are serving with him over a longish period would get to see a lot more than we do in the space of a couple of hours, but I personally have never liked Kirk, either the new one or the original one. Even in the original series I considered him arrogant, overbearing, too ready to get into a fight, and too much of a womaniser - to me he never came across as someone a crew would respect as their superior. I thought Picard, Sisko and Janeway were all far more credible captains. In these latest movies I think they've assessed his personality correctly - nothing he does looks out of character to me, based on his behaviour in TOS, but they've focussed on it too much and, as you say, haven't provided us with anything to counter it, to explain why anyone should see him as worthy material for the captain of the fleet's flagship. They've basically just modelled him on the mature Captain Kirk from the TV series, who could get away with being a bit of a maverick because he had already proved himself.


Nevertheless, I still loved the movie. The fast pace (which kept new turns of event coming at you at such a rate that there was really no time to stop and wonder about things as you watched) and interesting story, and they way they incorporated characters from the previous incarnation into it, kept me enthralled throughout. As is so often the case when I see a movie, it wasn't until some time afterwards that I began to find things to criticise.



Image


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 May 2013, 11:37 
User avatar
Veteran

Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 00:00
Posts: 3758
Medals: 3
Best Writer (1) Best Username (1) Bookworm (1)
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 35 times
When we went to see it there was this older guy sitting a few seats down from us who kept making comments throughout the film, which would have been annoying if they weren't hilarious. When Benedict Cumberbatch showed up I heard him say to his wife, in the most exasperated tone, "You don't know who that is? That's Sherlock Holmes!"


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 29 May 2013, 12:51 
User avatar
Root Administrator

Joined: 09 Jun 2008, 23:13
Posts: 6979
Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (4) Master Debater (4) Best Poster (1) Reviewer Extraordinaire (1) Best Blogger (3)
Arcade Monarch (1) Too Sexy For This Site (1) Most Serious (1) Brainiac (2) 2008 Mercury Art Contest (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1)
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Spoiler: show
Yeah I never liked Kirk to begin with so I don't really have qualms with this one. If anything, this one is better. And I kind of assumed we don't understand why he's such a great captain because we're witnessing the growing pains part of his captainship... I mean they haven't even started to go where no man has gone before, which is kind of the whole point of Star Trek. To be fair to his character, he's hailed because he doesn't follow the rules, which is exactly why we're supposed to dislike him as well. Though he personally may not have saved the day a few times, it was his decisions as captain that got them into the situation where people who did have the ability to help were able to help. Imagine he just followed orders... Things would be different. Of course, as is common in the real world, oftentimes leaders who make decisions get far more credit than the people who actually carry those decisions out. I guess that just doesn't irritate me because like I said, welcome to the real world.



Image
Image

Sig credit: (x)
Ava credit: (x)
Previous usernames: Belle, Medusa, Miriel


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2013, 06:11 
User avatar
Member

Joined: 08 Dec 2008, 03:42
Posts: 485
Location: Aus
Medals: 1
Absentee (1)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times
I enjoyed Warm Bodies. It had fresh ideas and a lot of charm, I'm almost disappointed they wrapped up the plot in the one film.



::Join the Immortal Sword Network!::
Website - Forum - Facebook - Twitter - DeviantArt


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Jun 2013, 07:21 
User avatar
Member

Joined: 08 Dec 2008, 03:42
Posts: 485
Location: Aus
Medals: 1
Absentee (1)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Just saw IM3, surprised it failed the Bechdel test. There's some ambiguity with the hotel scene, since von Braun is mentioned but isn't really the focus of the conversation. Either way, the female lead doesn't have any agency and only reacts to things or follows Tony's orders.

All that said, I enjoyed it while I was watching it :~



::Join the Immortal Sword Network!::
Website - Forum - Facebook - Twitter - DeviantArt


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2013, 12:17 
User avatar
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 09:55
Posts: 6830
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Cashback

Kind of a weird movie, but it has a good message, nudity, and a bunch of people shitting on the retail business (metaphorically, of course). So it was good for me.


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2013, 22:21 
User avatar
Member

Joined: 17 Apr 2008, 00:00
Posts: 1382
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
I recently watched Kotonoha no Niwa. Short 45 minute film, pretty nice. The animation is nothing short of amazing.


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2013, 21:34 
User avatar
Member

Joined: 26 Jul 2008, 11:56
Posts: 1347
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 18 times
I watched The Terminator for the first time last night. It was enjoyable enough, though some of the special effects, while probably mind-blowing for the time, just looked a bit silly. XD


 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group