All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 25 May 2014, 01:52 

Hey fellas, can someone help me catch up on those boards. I have no idea what one is supposed to do there :X

(If someone points out that I'm old I'm gonna choke him/her with a tuna hotdog! :angry: :agitate: :excite: :squirtle: )

PostPosted: 25 May 2014, 04:26 
Dino

Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (5) Best RPer (2) Best Poster (2) Best Traditional Artist (1) Brainiac (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1) The Merger Contest (1) 10th Anniversary Art Contest (1) Most Helpful (4) Loyalist (1)
Most Mature (1)
If you're old then I'm a positive fossil. Oh wait a minute... >_>

The RP Sim board is just where all the miscellaneous RPs go. Currently, the only active ones are Deuterium Genesis (Take Two) and Space Station Squabbles and, now, the Barracks. (I suppose that sort of counts as an RP.) SSS is a Hunter's Realm spin-off for extra characters that people wanted to create but who, due to the way the Realm story arc was unfolding, wouldn't have got a look-in for ages. That RP is due to eventually merge with the Realm as their respective stories converge. The OoC threads for DG2 and SSS explain their respective premises. ScoutingProbe (DG) and Chaz (SSS) can give you more info, but, basically the DG characters are just preparing to set out on a mission (posting is sporadic but if you fancied joining, it should be possible to slot in new characters once the mission is underway), and the SSS characters are undergoing tests of their abilities, prior to their mission.

The Hunter's Realm is a single RP (plus a no longer used much older incarnation of the same thing, that's in there for archive purposes). Each thread represents a single location and as a character moves from one place to another they add an OoC comment saying where they've come from or where they're going to. It probably makes following the whole RP a bit complex if you weren't there at the start, but following a single character is very easy. The Realm is currently on hold for a while. If you want to know more about the RP, Chaz is probably the best person to speak to at present.

PostPosted: 26 May 2014, 20:44 

Wow, that was a lot of info :| I guess I'll stay around the thread Chaz linked me to for now XP

Thanks *bites tail* :D!