All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Taseli's Art Stuffs
PostPosted: 16 May 2010, 11:24 
Dino

Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (5) Best RPer (2) Best Poster (2) Best Traditional Artist (1) Brainiac (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1) The Merger Contest (1) 10th Anniversary Art Contest (1) Most Helpful (4) Loyalist (1)
Most Mature (1)
Lol. Well, even if he's a recent drawing, he's still very attractively drawn, and I still love the way you've drawn his boots. :D

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2010, 23:48 

I just colored in Hero Link today. I tried to do it with a lineless style. I don't think it worked too well though...

Can You?

Oh also, yesterday was my last day of school. Yay school. Oh wait boo school.

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2010, 00:09 

Medals: 14
Best Poster (2) Most Whiny (1) Best Blogger (1) Most Creative (1) Best Traditional Artist (2)
Too Sexy For This Site (3) 2009 Halloween Costume Contest (1) Best Username (1) Spamwhore (2)
Actually, I really like the face and hair. A lot. It really looks awesome, especially the eyes.

I can see maybe not doing that with the rest of the background..but the eyes are fantastic, Taseli. Really.

The lineless look actually goes really well when you consider the original art style.

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2010, 12:33 
Dino

Staffer of the Year (5) Best RPer (2) Best Poster (2) Best Traditional Artist (1) Brainiac (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1) The Merger Contest (1) 10th Anniversary Art Contest (1) Most Helpful (4) Loyalist (1)
Most Mature (1)
I was also thinking the lineless look reflected the original art style well. And I think he looks very cute the way you've coloured him. :)

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2010, 15:18 

Thanks guys =D Oh and for the record, he had eyebrows before, but I made them the same color as his hair, and then they disappeared >_<

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2010, 16:07 

I drew another picture here. Soul Eater fanart. It's very lightly shaded and simply colored, but I like the way it came out.
Soul and Maka

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2010, 16:41 
Root Administrator

Staffer of the Year (4) Master Debater (4) Best Poster (1) Reviewer Extraordinaire (1) Best Blogger (3)
Arcade Monarch (1) Too Sexy For This Site (1) Most Serious (1) Brainiac (2) 2008 Mercury Art Contest (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1)
I think that's a very nice piece. You're really coming along! Every piece is even better than the last. =)

If I may suggest, try making your lines just a tad bit smoother, and don't just shade on the hair. It looks less flat that way.

But really. I like the colors and everything. It's great!

Sig credit: (x)
Ava credit: (x)
Previous usernames: Belle, Medusa, Miriel

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2010, 17:34 

Oh crap. Thanks for pointing that out. I uploaded the wrong file >_< It's the right one now.
I was trying to go for a rough uneven look with the lines, but if it just looks messy, I'll try a different style next time.

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2010, 18:40 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
It's a very cute picture. I like it. :)

(And I presume that's also the character in your sig. I don't know Soul eater at all.)

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2010, 02:51 

Okay so, here's my next masterphail. Me and my cousin were trying to design a character for my comic, and she went to eat ice cream, so I was left alone. By myself. With a tablet. And a hand. This is what happened >_<

The Abomination

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2010, 18:10 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
Hehe. It reminds me a little of the random doodles that ClanSoul gets up to when left alone with a tablet. :p

Not the height of sophisticated art, but a lot of fun to look through. :D

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2010, 18:38 
Root Administrator

Staffer of the Year (4) Master Debater (4) Best Poster (1) Reviewer Extraordinaire (1) Best Blogger (3)
Arcade Monarch (1) Too Sexy For This Site (1) Most Serious (1) Brainiac (2) 2008 Mercury Art Contest (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1)
Oh, I like the updated Soul and Maka. It looks nice. Personally, I like rougher lines when they're done sketch lines, but with the shading what you did looks fine. It was just that it looked shaky without the shading, if that makes sense.

And I like your scribble. =)

Sig credit: (x)
Ava credit: (x)
Previous usernames: Belle, Medusa, Miriel

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2010, 16:25 

That scribble was my background for almost 5 minutes. Then I had to change it because it freaked me out.

The newest from Cupid's Assisstant!:
Cupid's Fist Pump
I drew this picture a few days ago, but I never colored it or anything.

School starts on Monday -_-

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2010, 18:09 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
I think those characters are really cute, especially Hades. They're very attractively drawn, and the style is just right for a webcomic.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2010, 22:41 

I'M SORRY. I DID ANOTHER LINE LESS DRAWING. I promise it won't happen again. This was a request from someone who caught my 1002 pageview.
Medli

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010, 18:52 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
Once again it's very cute. And I'm very impressed by the way you've drawn the hand angled towards the back.

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010, 19:51 

For some reason I always think any type of perspective I draw looks really really crappy, but everyone else seems to disagree.

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2011, 21:13 

Argh double post sort of.

So in school (which is where I've been, I haven't died or anything) in my introduction to computer technology class, aside from making animations in Power Point (even though every single computer in the class room has Adobe (C) Flash(C)), we have to make a game in Power Point. I decided to make a Phoenix Wright style game (which me just pushing it because it barely in the guidelines of what my teacher said we could do). And since Phoenix Wright is all punny, I decided to use Lan, because using him adds to the pun of the game (its funny because my whole game is punny. It would make more sense if I would upload it online, or divulge the reasons for punniness).

Anyway without further ado, here's the picture.

The Many Faces of Lan

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2011, 13:21 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
I like those. :) You've done the expressions really well. I could certainly visualise him in a Phoenix Wright style game.

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2011, 17:02 

Oh gosh someone take this shading stub away from me before it dies of a usage overdose.
Maple Story Aran: Hanging Out

Also those hands argh.

Also thanks [strike]Dino[/strike] Mrs. Ute. I really appreciate it.

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2011, 19:18 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
It a nice drawing. You always criticise your hands, but those hands are so much better than anything I could manage. I find hands SO difficult!

(And feel free to call me Dino. I may have changed my SN on here, but I'm still dinowoman everywhere else. That name is as much a part of me as my real name these days.)

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2011, 21:41 

Hookay, I drew another picture. Yaaay.

It's me attempting to shade another picture, and failing at it much worse than before (the difference is I liked the shading in the other picture). If you're wondering why it's folded, it's because that's my SAT admission ticket that I was drawing on at the test place, since we were all sitting around and the test instructor said we would wait to see if everyone showed up. So I figured since I had a piece of paper and a pencil I brought, why not draw a humorous picture where there's a character that most people have never seen before arguing with Taylor about how to play Wind Waker. (They're playing Wind Waker by the way). The guy that's not Taylor is Com, another original character in a web comic that will probably not be made for a very long time. Com was also the defense in my game that I said would never make it to the internet. (Wow, I am bad at stuff). (Speaking of the game, the people in my class had apparently never played any Gyakuten Saiban, since they all hated it and complained about how it was too long.)

Aaanyway. Com is that person, you know. When you're playing a game, and the person comes and sees you playing it, and says "You're doing it wrong" and takes the game and never stops playing it, because he forgot you ever were playing it. Taylor and Com don't actually exist in the same universe so to speak, but the other day I thought that if they knew each other they would be friends. I also never really imagine Taylor as being a video game fanatic, but I feel like he would play a game given the opportunity, which would be the case if he was visiting his buddy Com.

Long explanation, but here's the picture ^-^''
Wind Waker

Also, Taylor is bad at games.

Yaaaaay.

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2011, 18:19 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
Oh they're cute! :D And I love the long, complicated explanation. (And yes, I know the type who says, "You're doing it wrong," and takes over. Why do you think I hardly ever do any gaming when my elder son's around? :p)

I felt Com's right arm looks rather unnaturally straight and stiff for the position it's in, but otherwise I think it's a really attractive picture, and their poses are wonderfully dynamic. (I love the way Taylor seems to be trying to push Com's head out of his line of sight. :p) :)

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 19:23 

At least I'd like to say "...", I mean all the superspecialawesomecool artists on deviantArt like to post pictures with that as the description, but frankly, I'm not super, special, awesome, or cool enough to do that.

So lately I've been playing the Gyakuten Saiban series again. And I'm on the last case of Apollo's game, and have been refusing to play it because I hate finishing good games. (See: Golden Sun DS, Golden Sun The Lost Age, Advanced Wars, Pokemon etc.) and thusly have been reading a lot of manga and drawing random pictures. My cousin was giving me grief about not drawing enough Cupid's Assistant, so I drew some Cupid's Assistant pictures. The result is this post filled with randomness and anatomical errors. Yaaaaaay!

Unfinished Taylor
This is a picture of Taylor I started drawing in which he is at a Cafe, but everything went downhill when I started the drawing. So I gave up. And this is the result.

Carrie Davis Working Hard
This is Hades's assistant, Carrie Davis. I think I posted up a sheet of her before, but that's who she is anyway. I'm sure she's just carrying a big empty box to just look busy. But who knows?

Hades and Homer
This is Hades, who went through a complete revamp from the last time I drew him. I realized that I usually draw Taylor, and thought Hades might feel lonely (not really but okay). I know that he reads a lot of books, and thought it would be funny if he was caught reading an epic tale that would feature him. I mean, I'm pretty sure Odysseus never MEETS Hades in the Odyssey, but Hades would BE there. In the area. Yeah.

Elevator Moments 1 & Elevator Moments 2
These two pictures were actually the first ones I drew. I drew a picture of Taylor way of to the left looking annoyed, and then decided that Taylor and Com were friends, so I put Com in, too. I then wondered why Taylor would be mean to Com for no reason, and thought that Com would probably have done nothing, and Taylor would just be a jerk about it, and thus came the mini comic. [s]Then later on I realized that Taylor was being mean to Com because I draw Com more than I draw Taylor.[/s]

And that's about all I have to say about that, except for "...".

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 19:59 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
I like those drawings, even though they are unfinished. I love the idea of Hades reading the Odyssey! :D I also think the Carrie picture is very attractive. There are some proportion issues, but I like the active pose and I think you've drawn her hands grasping the box beautifully. And I love their expressions in Elevator Moments 1 - especially Taylor's. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next