All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Taseli's Art Stuffs
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2009, 20:29 

Hey Mercury Ice!

Uhh... I try to draw too... just not that good at it...

This is my deviantArt Account, my MangaBullet Account(Which doesnt have much), and my tegaki-e.

This is also a picture that is on the forum as my avatar.

If I put any more on, you guys will be the first to know.

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2009, 10:32 
Dino

Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (5) Best RPer (2) Best Poster (2) Best Traditional Artist (1) Brainiac (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1) The Merger Contest (1) 10th Anniversary Art Contest (1) Most Helpful (4) Loyalist (1)
Most Mature (1)
You've got some lovely pictures there. I really like the Young Link Coloured one, and the L one is so cute! :D But the Edward Elric and Roy Mustang one has to be my favourite. I was very impressed by that.

And, although most of the pics in that tegaki-e one are doodle-style, rather than serious drawings, I was still impressed by your ability to get poses and body positions looking very natural. You're wonderful at drawing hands! That's something I really struggle with, and I try as far as possible to avoid showing hand detail. But yours are great.

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2009, 19:24 

HA me draw hands?

Thats a good one >_<

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 23:39 

Medals: 1
Best Traditional Artist (1)
Taseli;25135 wrote:
HA me draw hands?

Thats a good one >_<

I think the hands are actually pretty decent. They could use refinement, but practice is the only way to get there. :3

Looking through your dA gallery, one thing I notice is that your lineart looks a little flat. It's seems like everything is sort of... box-like, you could say? For example, on "Young Link Colored" his belt and accessories should seem more three-dimmensional, as they wrap around his body and are weighted differently then the material of his tunic. It's a bit hard to explain without a visual, but hopefully you understand what I mean. ^__^

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 18:19 

Hey guys.
I havent posted in a while, because... I havent really drawn anything that I've colored in yet. But I have a few sketches.

This is a picture relevant to this comic I'm drawing with my friend (She's way better than me -_-)
Different as...

These pictures are sort of me in anime form, and also A new style I'm trying, because I dont really like my style at all. Also, I'm black (I'm not black I'm brown!) But I didnt feel like coloring in the skin @_@
Shannon 000
Shannon 001

And two last sketches
Guy yet to be named
Doodles

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2009, 13:06 
Dino

Staffer of the Year (5) Best RPer (2) Best Poster (2) Best Traditional Artist (1) Brainiac (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1) The Merger Contest (1) 10th Anniversary Art Contest (1) Most Helpful (4) Loyalist (1)
Most Mature (1)
Some nice sketches there. I particularly like the first of the two "Shannon" pictures, and the nameless guy looks good too. :)

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2009, 18:57 

Thanks for the compliment, just so you know, I'm not that pretty in real life ._.

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2009, 21:44 

I drew another picture~
Its a character from my webcomic named Jaden
He's a girly looking guy. (Which I made a funny point, but it's really just because I can't draw guys as well as girls...)

Jaden

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2009, 22:05 

Medals: 14
Best Poster (2) Most Whiny (1) Best Blogger (1) Most Creative (1) Best Traditional Artist (2)
Too Sexy For This Site (3) 2009 Halloween Costume Contest (1) Best Username (1) Spamwhore (2)
Pfft..I don't know what you're talking about, you can totally draw hands!
:)

My favorite is Shannon 001. Not only is it well done, it's kinda cute!
:clap:

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2009, 08:23 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
I like that Jaden picture. :) He's rather cute! And I'd say he looks more chibi than girly. I don't think I'd have mistaken him for a girl. I take it he's the person you're registering as a character in the RP forums.

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2009, 16:54 

[QUOTE=dinowoman;36662]I like that Jaden picture. :) He's rather cute! And I'd say he looks more chibi than girly. I don't think I'd have mistaken him for a girl. I take it he's the person you're registering as a character in the RP forums.[/QUOTE]

Ayep.

This is a character I made for a video game my brother is making. Unnamed at the moment though.

Character

Also I have a new deviantArt account.

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2009, 17:44 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
He's nice. :) I particularly like his face and hair. And you seem to have a penchant for giving your characters flashes of a different colour in their hair. :D

I'll try to remember to check out your devaint art account every now and then to see if you've made anything new.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2009, 15:48 

Is it considered gravedigging if you post to an art thread you made? ._.
If so, I'm sorry ^-^;

I drew another picture~ I considered this one deviantart worthy.

http://fshounen.deviantart.com/art/If-only-138203726

Sorry if your cant read my crappy handwriting. It says:

"You cant imagine,
The mysteries that unfold
If only you knew
What I knew."

I'm happy with the hands on this one =D

Now the arms... that's another story.

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2009, 17:43 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
That's a very nicely drawn picture. :) I love her expression! I'm not sure what she's looking at, but she seems to be looking rather surprised at the sight of her hands. :p (And thanks for translating the writing. It's not that there's anything wrong with your writing, but it was a bit faint on my screen, and hard to see.)

Don't worry about posting in an old thread. There are no restrictions on showcase threads. It's better to keep all your work together than to have it spread around a lot of different threads. (For that matter, I'm pretty sure we no longer have a formal necroposting rule at all, but in other threads you should use common sense when deciding if it's too old to post in.)

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2009, 13:03 

I made a deviantID for my new deviantart account.

http://fshounen.deviantart.com/art/Deviant-ID-138902308

Thats pretty much it...

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2009, 17:49 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
That's very cute. :)

(And I couldn't help noticing in your list of likes and dislikes that you like green but dislike grass. So the fact that grass is green doesn't work in its favour? :p)

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2009, 20:26 

[B]I drew new pictures~~~

Well some of them are old, and I was afraid of turning on the scanner.

Well actually, one of them is new.

My New Image

Link 1

Link 2

Green is great. Grass Stinks.

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2009, 03:59 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
I like those. :)

I particularly like the way you've drawn the face and hair in the first one (and the goggles on the head remind me of Reno. Or maybe Hwoarang. :p)

The Link ones are all very cute, particularly the ones in Link 2. :)

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2009, 19:14 

Yuletide spirit time~

Anyone ever notice how Link's outfit is basically Santa's outfit minus the fluff? LINK MUST BE SANTA!!

Anyway, here are two Christmas Links that I intend to color sometime within the next ten days. Probably this weekend.

Christmas Link 1

Christmas Link 2

That's about it for now. `u`

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009, 16:54 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
Aww, they're cute! I like the first one best. Are you going to colour him in the traditional Link green, but with the fluffy edges, or is he going to become a real Santa?

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009, 18:38 

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about Link yet >_<

But here's a picture I've been working on for a couple days, I would've had it done in one, but it was sort of in between school work. So anyway.

Snow

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2009, 15:50 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
That's very pretty. Just right for this time of year. :) Maybe I should have set up a general art contest over the holidays in addition to the t-shirt logo one. :p

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2009, 13:56 

Two more pictures of mine, both OC's

Avin
This picture was drawn because a cousin of mine kept asking me to draw it... I wanted to do it before Christmas, though I only did it yesterday. His shirt wasn't originally festive, but then I remembered the picture was supposed to be winter themed. He's a character from a story of mine that hopefully no one here has read. So yeah... I'll add it to dA when I color it, and I'll color it as soon as I figure out what he's leaning on there...

Epsilon and Jaden
Yay, Epsilon and Jaden. You've seen Jaden before, but I'm not sure about Epsilon. They're from this comic that my friend and I both draw, which I could upload here, but don't want to, due to the serious number of pages it has @_@

And the new Mercury Ice is so pretty >_< It reminds me of calm

My Brute
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2009, 19:39 
Dino

Most Mature (1)
Very pretty! Especially Avin. I love the way you've drawn his face. (And when you work out what he's leaning on, it looks like it'll have to include a rail or something - he appears to be gripping something. I really like the way you've drawn that hand.)

Yes, I remember Jaden, but Epsilon doesn't ring any bells. That one's also a nice picture, but I still like Avin best.

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2009, 22:31 

Medals: 1
Absentee (1)
There's definite improvement here. Your expressions and faces, especially, are getting pretty awesome. And while it may be an odd thing to note, I really like Avin's hand. It's clean and natural, [s]rather than riddled with the scars of failed and erased attempts like mine[/s].

Looking forward to more :]

::Join the Immortal Sword Network!::
Website - Forum - Facebook - Twitter - DeviantArt