All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Thron Consortium
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2009, 16:25 

Ethan backed up covered in the poison slowly taking away his life. Before he could even give a death speach or anything like that, a big pure white sword impaled him from behind as a cloaked man walked out.

"Useless...can't even stop his own kind..." he muttered while vanishing letting Ethan fall to the ground at the brink of his death.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2009, 16:27 

Kiri looked very confused. "Wait...what? That man...is Chozo? And who's the other guy?!"

Warning: Do not take seriously, or with Paracetamol.
[QUOTE=The Enlarged Devil\'s Dictionary]Idiot, n. A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human affairs has always been dominant and controlling. The Idiot\'s activity is not confined to any special field or thought or action, but \'pervades and regulates the whole.\' He has the last word in everything; his decision is unappealable. He sets the fashions off opinion and taste, dictates the limitations of speech and circumscribes conduct with a deadline.[/QUOTE]

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2009, 16:29 

AoD David shrugged. "Listen, we're going to find out about this sooner or later. Unfortunately...now's not the time or the place. I think these slaves need freeing."

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2009, 16:32 

Kiri frowned. "I hope so. I like to be in the loop..." and she looked at the mechanism holding the cages closed.

[QUOTE=The Enlarged Devil\'s Dictionary]Idiot, n. A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human affairs has always been dominant and controlling. The Idiot\'s activity is not confined to any special field or thought or action, but \'pervades and regulates the whole.\' He has the last word in everything; his decision is unappealable. He sets the fashions off opinion and taste, dictates the limitations of speech and circumscribes conduct with a deadline.[/QUOTE]

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2009, 16:36 

"I really won't know either...but I think I remember seeing something that could be considered excess residue...in a rather inane object on the Realm...but I don't remember what though..." David looked around. "Keys eh...pretty...old fashioned. Take this!" he said while tossing her the left side's keys.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2009, 16:38 

Kiri grabs the keys and starts unlocking the cages. "I see...let's check it out when we get back there."

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2009, 17:04 

"Of course!" he said as he unlocked the boys' cages. As Kiri opened one specific cage, AoD David casually tossed his father's Archsage Staff at the occupant who easily caught it.

"There's our girl." he said calmly as he opened the rest.

The girl that caught it had had blue eyes covered up with a pair of glasses, chin length dull blonde hair, and a complexion that went with her hair. She was only a little taller than five feet tall and had a little bit of a belly with somewhat larger breasts because of it despite having very thin arms and legs.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2009, 17:06 

Kiri looked at the girl. "Okay...Dave, explain."

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2009, 17:16 

"Well, we were after the girl. I don't know what the others wanted but I think it can be safe to say they're trying to eliminate the Archsages. The residue I want to say was stuck on Marko's camera's flash card...which if my theory is right...the soul of an Emperor is on it. A whole bunch of Archsages were there and everyone from that Empire was trying to kill them...don't question me why they want to kill them...but it seems probable..."

"Hey...what's going to happen to me?" the girl asked.

AoD David did something he hasn't done for the longest time: gave a compassionate smile. "You're going to come where you can be safe and taught how to be an Archsage properly... Trust me...there's stuff you can use with your schooling...we have a couple ones that were in the same boat as you..."

She smiled and muttered, "Thanks..."

"The rest: We're going to take you home!" AoD David said with a smile.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2009, 17:17 

Kiri sighed. "I sense epic quest type thing." She turned to the girl. "Nice to meet you...guess we may be working together as well. I'm Kiri."

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2009, 17:51 

"Well, that's...well...shit...yes...umm...you know how to pilot a space ship that we're going to steal?" AoD David muttered.

"Oh! We all can do that here. If we're going to be working together, you can call me Magda," the girl said.

"Well, good...I think. I'm going to call three people over. You know anyone capable of a good space ship battle?" he asked Kiri.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 05:41 

Kiri nodded in response to Magda. "Well...The only people I can think of is the David of this time and the Rythen of my time."

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 06:28 

"I know Leon could pilot one...but then again I'm pretty sure we could toss most Jedi into one. Listen, get these people to the surface. I'll make the calls, okay?" AoD David said.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 07:44 

Kiri nodded. "Alright people, follow me!" And Kiri motioned toward the slaves, casting protective bubbles over them all.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 07:49 

Magda and the rest followed her. She looked back at AoD David and then at Kiri.

"Hey, you know any sort of magic I could try to easily use," Magda asked.

"Be careful about the people upstairs! They're actually a threat to these people now!" AoD David shouted out before pulling out his phone.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 13:31 

Kiri nods to David. "I'm aware! Catch up when you can, David!" and she starts guiding the people out of this room. To Magda she merely says "It depends on if you know anything and what element you seem attuned to."

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 14:19 

Magda shrugged, "I know nothing...I was just curious if you knew any quick teaches."

Some of the troops decended down the elevator and ordered them to stop.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 14:41 

Kiri frowned at the troops. "I guess it depends on how talented you are Magda...I'm not that knowledged on Archsages..." and she threw one of the runic marks out, another explosion of dark energy working its suffering and death on the troops incredibly quickly.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 14:44 

Magda frowned. "Well, I don't know the first thing about magic..." she said. "So, I guess I'm just as useless as my classmates...until we steal some ships."

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 14:48 

Kiri grinned. "Well, we should be getting some help, if Dave's contacted the right people..." And she started ushering people into the lift.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 14:53 

The whole just sighed and remained quiet as Kiri got everyone into the elevator. Some guards were coming down the fire escapes and started opening fire immediately on everyone.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 14:59 

Kiri instantly threw up a shield to protect the slaves and two of the runic marks flew at the groups, doing their explosive and magical stuff.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 15:06 

The slaves just stared at her as the elevator doors finally closed and the elevator went back up to the first floor.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 15:11 

Kiri took the lead out of the elevator, keeping the shield up in case of resistance.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009, 15:18 

And of course it stopped at every floor to let more soldiers shoot at them like some old video game.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next