All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Med-wing
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 10:04 

Triahna winced a little at the memory of this attack, then quickly glanced at Karen. Someone I don't know yet... I guess there's lotsa people here.... and lotsa treasure! Despite her bad mood, the girl could hardly hold back a snicker.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 18:22 

"...Weird," she mumbled with a sigh. "That guy must be some contortionist. Ah well, I'll get to it."

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 20:00 

Medals: 1
L Award (1)
((Two separate happenings, Duke just can't tell because the explosion happened later and obscured his earlier wounds.))

"He's slightly flexible, but I'd hesitate to say contortionist." Duke replied.

Formerly Avalon

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 20:43 

((Well, she didn't do much yet anyways. As you can guess it's hard to determine what wounds are just by looking at it XD))

Karen quickly inspected it and sighed. "Well, the good news is it's not...too serious...meaning I can actually...investigate it carefully...I mean will it really be fun if I just snap my fingers and he's automatically healed?"

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 21:32 

L Award (1)
((Not too serious. He's a normal human that took an android exploding point blank to his face. Most normal people would be dead...))

Duke sighed. "I'm certain he appreciates his life being taken as a chance for some fun."

Formerly Avalon

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 22:04 

Karen smirked. "Who's the trained master in the healing arts? Besides, Mew King taught us how to easily deal with explosive...pain...if that's the word... Let's just say, he loved explosives...but I think you should know that..."

Karen put her hand over Chaz and waved it over him. "Yeah...this is the kind of damage that happens when you get something big and human like exploding in your face. Of course Chaz isn't...quite normal...something told me these stupid time jumping and the time space continuum not wanting to deal with all these paradoxes just...grants some of them super durability... With Mew King taking us on some adventures that look like the fantasies from some sort of pot-smoking crack."

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2008, 14:11 

L Award (1)
"Alternatively, he's just very lucky." Duke replied. ((Like, Indiana Jones lucky.))

Formerly Avalon

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2008, 19:27 

Karen nodded. "Of course that's a real possibilty too..." Her hand started glowing as she put it over one part of his wound.

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2008, 14:33 

Triahna automatically got a little nearer to see what Karen was doing. She was interested in the art of healing, though she had never managed to accomplish anything with it.

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2008, 19:38 

Least Mature (1)
Nos came screaming into the med-wing Syn still attached to his hand and his bloody stump pushing against his chest. "5, 4..."he flung Syn into a wall. "3, 2...." he flung him down so he would land near the people gathered around having unbonded his hand. "1!" He performed a quick draw of hes sawedoff shotgun and blasted him with a buck shot. then he stood back up and leaned against the wall. "That was fun!" he tryed to whip his forhead with his stump hand and his face got covered in blood. he put his hand down so he could see it was not there. "WHERE'S MY HAND!" looking so see if it was attached to his body he noticed he had several bullet wounds and was covered in burn marks and blood! "OH MY GOD!" Nos then started to colapse having noticed he was injured while muttering. "Bastard stole my hand!"

...Yo.

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2008, 10:33 

Medals: 4
Best Artist (2) Absentee (2)
Syn rolled to his feet, wasting no time getting up again. He looked up as Nos fired, only to see the rounds get blown away in midair, the residue from both blasts hit his clothes, giving the effect of being shot.

"What just happened?" he asked, looking to where the intercepting shots had come from. Vayne stood in the corner, his massive pistol drawn and smoking.

"I'd advise you not to shoot at my grandson, Mr stumpy." he said to Nos with a formal tone, "Or I'll be forced to shoot back, and the next round will take your head with it." he trained his gun on Nos' head without so much as hestiating. There wasn't a hint of doubt in his voice, it was a promise, not a threat.

"Vayne...why are you doing this?" Syn asked brushing off his jacket. "I thought you didn't care about a 'half-breed' like me."

"Syn, you are a fool. I spent three centuries searching for your 'father' back when you were young, I spent two millennia collecting pieces of that armor for you, and I spent unimaginable effort on making sure you didn't know I'd done any of this. Only to find that you had known from the start and hated me for it." Vayne didn't take his eyes off of Nos as he spoke "I think that you can understand the I said a few things I regret back then, you know I didn't mean any of it."

"Gramps...I hate you.." Syn's voice showed more compassion than he had wanted to

"I know, punk."

As someone who really enjoys contractions: It's what it's.

Also I make games sometimes!

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2008, 13:47 

L Award (1)
((Just to note, I asked Hilio to do this. It is happening at the same time as Karen attempting to heal Chaz.))

Formerly Avalon

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2008, 15:52 

Least Mature (1)
Nos turned to Vayne. "Looks like we have another contestant! Do you want to play a game!? I can give you a handicap!" Nos smiled and stood up. "This is a fun day, two players in one hour! So what game do you wana play? punch for punch? I'll use my stump if you like!" Nos had a huge grin.

By now Nos had lost alot of blood and was barely standing.

...Yo.

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2008, 21:22 

((noted, mind if I ask where you're going with this, or is it the plot related kind of thing which will reveal itself in due time?))

"I'd suggest that you sit down and take it easy for a while boy. You wont be able to continue this fight in that state." Vayne lowered his pistol, he gave the impressiong of being completely open

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2008, 21:27 

Least Mature (1)
"Well if you dont't want to play then thats fine. Im sleepy anyways." Nos smile and collapsed into a pool of his own blood.

...Yo.

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2008, 21:49 

"Syn, put this idiot on a bed then lie down yourself, you could sure as hell use it." Vayne sighed, returning his pistol to his coat.

"Okay gramps, no need to get pissy." Syn picked Nos up around the waist and near enough threw him onto an empty bed, then collapsed on another on the other side of the room.

"You used the armor again didn't you?" it was more of a statement than a question from Vayne, "I keep telling you, don't overuse it, or you'll die."

"I know Gramps, but there really was no way around it this time." Syn seemed like an entirely different person around Vayne

"I guess it's okay then, just don't push yourself."

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2008, 22:16 

Least Mature (1)
Nos started saying random words sometimes not even ones of any common language.

...Yo.

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2008, 16:15 

L Award (1)
((Recap of what was happening to my characters during the fight)) As Syn hit the group looking after Chaz, the latter was knocked off the bed table, landing hard on the floor, worsening his condition. Duke turned to the intruders, drawing his sword, only to notice Vayne show up and the resulting conversation. "Err, he just assaulted you. Why is he getting a bed?

Formerly Avalon

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2008, 16:25 

"I want to know why he assaulted Syn, and I can't interrogate him very sucessfully if he's already half dead." Vayn replied to Duke

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2008, 16:40 

Least Mature (1)
((due to you guys making me wait sooooooo long.))

Nos is practically fully recovered but his left hand is a stump. His eyes open. "Man I over slept. Time to get exercising! To the Gym!" Runs out of the room in a moderate pace people can easily match.

...Yo.

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2008, 18:15 

"Well...there goes your interrigation subject." Syn said sarkily

"You shut up." Vayne replied sternly "I'll keep track of him, let him get back on his feet, then I'll ask him 'politely'."

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2009, 23:01 

Tracinya walked in, dumping the Sith onto one of the beds. He then strapped him down securely, for security reasons.

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2009, 11:32 

Sear walked in a few moments later, still wondering to himself about the light which protected him.

Vayne and Syn looked up as they entered, a bemused smile crossed Syn's face, and something seemed to pass between them

"Is that the cause of all the commotion we've been hearing?" Vayne inclined his head to the unconcious Sith.

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2009, 13:51 

"Yes, he is," Tracinya said, grabbing a few vials of bacta. "From cutting the power, to trying to destroy the main reactor, this guy's been causing trouble all over."

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2009, 22:06 

"What are you planning to do with him?" Vayne stood up and walked over to the Sith, looking at the man carefully, "I'd suggest killing him quickly, but I'm sure that you've already considered that."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next