All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Kitchen
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2008, 17:51 

Medals: 1
Least Mature (1)
Nos looked down at the milk. "Thats not very nice, some animal parted with food ment for its child which was harvested by a hard working farmer..." Nos bent down and started whiping it up with his shirt sleeve as he talked. " who then putts it in a storage truck where they pasturize it. then its shipped of to stores where people who have to deal with jerk cunsumers sell it. To spill it is spitting in all their faces." He stood up a ringed it out of his sleeve into the jug. "I would say drink it but you dont seem one accustom to admiting when one has done wrong." Yay he is playing HEHEHEHEHE! lets see if he plays better than the rest^^

...Yo.

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2008, 17:58 

Medals: 4
Best Artist (2) Absentee (2)
"In what day and age do you live in? The milk here is most likely either harvested and prepared by machines, or synthesised artificially. Real, natural milk is something of a luxury, and one that I doubt that the crew of this ship would be willing to go out of their way for." said Syn matter-of-factly, he evaporated the remaining milk on the floor and sat down, taking his bottle of rum in hand and drinking from it,
"I'm gonna go ahead and guess that you're not gonna introduce yourself."
I wonder if I should spoil his fun?

As someone who really enjoys contractions: It's what it's.

Also I make games sometimes!

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2008, 21:09 

Least Mature (1)
Nos scratched his head "Oh yeah i guess im just alittle old. now as for my name it requires a magic word." Nos Put down the jug then crunched his finger to blobs of flesh and meat. He then picked up the jug with his palms drank it. The finger bones reformed slowly as Nos drank. "Thes bones are better for play. are you ready?"

...Yo.

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2008, 22:51 

"Depends on what your after, if it's this magic word of yours then forget it, if it's a beating, then bring it on." Syn smirked, his wings buzzed in anticipation

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2008, 23:33 

Least Mature (1)
"a beating? Sure, why not. you First? or do you want me to start swinging first? lets say 10 minutes each?"

...Yo.

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2008, 17:59 

"How about you try to keep up?" Syn launches a quick attack, lunging forwards and bringing up his fist in an uppercut to Nos' stomach

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2008, 18:49 

Least Mature (1)
Nos took the hit, he coughed a bit. "You better pick up the pace! In Ten minutes its my turn"

...Yo.

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2008, 14:48 

is this guy insane?
"Ten whole minutes? I'd get bored." Syn backed up a bit, "Why don't you give it a shot."

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2008, 23:45 

Least Mature (1)
Nos took a step forward. "You dont have much time left, if your not going to finish I will take my ten minutes."

...Yo.

PostPosted: 23 Nov 2008, 09:12 

"You're welcome to. Just don't expect me to stay still." Syn braced himself.

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2008, 00:28 

Least Mature (1)
"Why not?" Nos grab onto the counter and took out the corner bit. then he quickly grounded in into a fine dust. from a tough metal to a fine powder. a seriousness came across Nos' face. "Im not here to take your life but i wont promise you can keep it. once you start dodging your life is no longer safe." then his face became come and strange again. "once i finish this powder i can play." He pulled the top off a grenade and poored the explosives into his metal powder and grinded them together.

...Yo.

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2008, 18:28 

Syn watched with a look similar to curiosity,
what the hell is up with this guy? I can already tell that this is gonna get messy.

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2008, 18:55 

Least Mature (1)
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO-K! Im ready." He turned to the person sitting at the table. Keep track of the time for me, please. Now i shall start." Nos threw the dust in the air. it surrounded Syn and nos just hovering sparkeling in the light. He start calling out his punches "Left jab, right jab, left jab, left jab and right hook!" He just hoped they would do some damage.

...Yo.

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2008, 20:03 

Syn dodged each punch easily with simple sidesteps
is this guy for real? He can't seriously think that he's gonna hit me with such simple attacks...but then..what's with that dust...better be careful. Or I could just torch it. No, he put something explosive in it, I can't risk setting that off in such a small place, I'd be fine but... he glanced at Aurora, she would probably get hurt, if not killed...

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2008, 21:25 

Least Mature (1)
Nos laughed alittle, as he picked up the pace. "Right hook! Snap kick snap kick, explosion..." when he said that tiny explosions went off at the back of syn's leg around the knee.

...Yo.

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2008, 03:49 

"!" Syn moves out of the way of the explosions, barely, the blasts burning small holes in his clothes. He jumps back a few steps
"So that's it, you can trigger the explosives in the air at will....this could be interesting.."
it's very similar to my own powers, the same rush just before the blast, I should be able to dodge it if I'm careful.

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2008, 14:43 

Least Mature (1)
Nos stopped. "No i cant just trigger it. you have to make a bound with it." a puzzeled look was on Nos' face now "Oh well!, Right hook snap kick Explosion & Sphere shot..." Then the dust turned into tiny spheres and an explosion to launch it at Syn's ears while an explsion went of around his back."Straight punch!"

...Yo.

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2008, 17:30 

Syn ducked then backflipped to avoid the attacks and explosions, again, just barely missing them, as though he could sense the very moment before they went off. He caught Nos' fist in his palm for the last punch.

"Where did you learn how to do that? It's very similar to someone else's techinques, but I'm betting that you've got a few more tricks up your sleeve."

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2008, 18:50 

Least Mature (1)
"I didn't learn i just do ! like what im about to do! Flip and bond!" With that Nos' fist melded into a open hand, Its fingers intwining Syn's fingers then griping Syn's hand. "Ta-Da! Ive never done that before, I actually hurt alot"Nos was smiling "I just bonded our skin on our palms!" Nos started attacking with Syn now firmly connected "Right arm Pull!Left jab. Right side kick. kick again. Right arm pull. Shoe bind to floor and EXPLODE!" With that after his last attack thousands of tiny explosions went off around the two fighters. several little round balls flew at them. None of this even came close to the woman at the counter.

When the smoke cleared Nos was bleeding heavily with small bullet entry wounds in his body and his left hand was blown clean off. Syn was...

[I dont want to auto your damage you can decide what happened to him^^]

"That was fun, but I still have a minute left!" Nos smiled as though his body had not just been in an explosion.

...Yo.

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2008, 03:10 

Syn coughed as the smoke cleared away, his clothing was beyond repair and unrecognisable, and he cradled his hand against his chest, but other than that, he was apparently fine.
"That..really..hurt...." he was beathing heavily, and for an instant, when the light shone on him the right way, it appeared as though he was wearing amber colored armour with an ornate, gothic style of decoration, it seemed as though this had taken the hits for him.
"I must say that you're good, I've only had to use my armour three times in the last century, and this is one of them. You should feel good about yourself. But now," The air around him began to shimmer, "It's about time I showed you my power." he wings, now blackened with smoke, began to buzz rapidly, and his eyes burned with inner fire. He pulled back with one fist, then struck Nos hard in the stomach, releasing a controled burst of high pressure fire from his fist on impact.

((Just a side note, the armour has been around before, it makes him pretty much invulnrable, but takes a HUGE amount of energy and concentration to summon. Simply put, he wont be able to use again for a good, long while))

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2008, 14:42 

Least Mature (1)
Nos coughed up more blood from Syn's punch, then Rage exploded across Nos' face. "It's still my turn!" Nos still connected to Syn's hand pulled syn in close then Nos took his bloody stump and pushed in against Syn's armour, starting to push him back smashing him into the hallway wall then dragged him against the wall pulling him off only to smash him back against it.

[Im pushing you towards the med-wing^^]

Load rage filled yelling echos back to the kitchen.

...Yo.

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2008, 19:28 

((so we continue this in the med wing?))

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2008, 19:30 

Least Mature (1)
((yep ill post))

...Yo.

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2009, 07:36 

Kiyoshi entered, his wings clipping the doorframe. "No one designed this place for angels..." He muttered to himself as he grabbed himself a bowl of ramen and sat at one of the tables, happily eating.

Warning: Do not take seriously, or with Paracetamol.
[QUOTE=The Enlarged Devil\'s Dictionary]Idiot, n. A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human affairs has always been dominant and controlling. The Idiot\'s activity is not confined to any special field or thought or action, but \'pervades and regulates the whole.\' He has the last word in everything; his decision is unappealable. He sets the fashions off opinion and taste, dictates the limitations of speech and circumscribes conduct with a deadline.[/QUOTE]

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2009, 07:40 

Nate peeked in. Kiyoshi was right there so Nate turned around and kept himself from being seen by him. However, the smell of the ramen got to him. Nate didn't eat anything for several days as suggested by his 45 kg frame. It caused his stomach to rumble a little, but Nate kept trying to suppress it.