All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Something For You
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2009, 17:49 

Medals: 1
Commer of the Year (1)
Never smiled at the girls, and kicked Ike's ankle.

"Wolfy?"

Turning to the girls, she shrugged, her personal form of an eye roll.

"It is an honor to meet you both, and I apologize if this brat drove you to near-suicide. Actually, it is highly likely that he and you both are close friends, seeing as the lot of you are tech geniuses. If what I have heard of you two is correct, that is."

Looking around, Never frowned.

"If you can find me something edible, Ike and Ute, I would be glad to make something suited to your tastes. I myself am quite hungry..."

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2009, 11:20 
Dino

Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (5) Best RPer (2) Best Poster (2) Best Traditional Artist (1) Brainiac (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1) The Merger Contest (1) 10th Anniversary Art Contest (1) Most Helpful (4) Loyalist (1)
Most Mature (1)
Ute looked at Icarus, and then turned to Jackie and Evony.

"How do people here obtain food?" she enquired. "...if you don't mind me asking."

She actually felt a little awkward about requesting food from the Ravaged, who appeared to have so little of anything. But if they were going to be stuck here for any length of time, they were going to have to eat at some point.

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2009, 17:13 
Veteran

Medals: 3
Best Writer (1) Best Username (1) Bookworm (1)
Wolf sighed and nodded. "Hayden," she called. "I hate to impose, but would it be possible for us to eat before we go? We could be down there a long time."

Hayden glanced darkly in her direction, then nodded in defeat. "Yes. Fine. Good idea. Come on."

He led the team over to the small kitchenesque area. "We don't have a lot, and what there is isn't exactly fine cuisine. But it's edible."

Much of the food was in packages and tins, cold soup or beans and slightly stale crackers and dried fruit. There were also some vegetables, mostly potatos, and mushrooms, and a few dented boxes of cereal. Hayden looked over it glumly. "We're running out. We really need to get out of here. But don't hesitate," he added, offering them what they could take with a sweep of his hand, "the more capable you are on this mission, the faster we'll get out, after all."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8