All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Something For You
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2009, 17:49 
User avatar
Member

Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 01:00
Posts: 6358
Medals: 1
Commer of the Year (1)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Never smiled at the girls, and kicked Ike's ankle.

"Wolfy?"

Turning to the girls, she shrugged, her personal form of an eye roll.

"It is an honor to meet you both, and I apologize if this brat drove you to near-suicide. Actually, it is highly likely that he and you both are close friends, seeing as the lot of you are tech geniuses. If what I have heard of you two is correct, that is."

Looking around, Never frowned.

"If you can find me something edible, Ike and Ute, I would be glad to make something suited to your tastes. I myself am quite hungry..."


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Something For You
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2009, 11:20 
User avatar
Dino

Joined: 10 Jun 2008, 15:55
Posts: 10840
Medals: 20
Staffer of the Year (5) Best RPer (2) Best Poster (2) Best Traditional Artist (1) Brainiac (1)
2009 Mercury Art Contest (1) The Merger Contest (1) 10th Anniversary Art Contest (1) Most Helpful (4) Loyalist (1)
Most Mature (1)
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 42 times
Ute looked at Icarus, and then turned to Jackie and Evony.

"How do people here obtain food?" she enquired. "...if you don't mind me asking."

She actually felt a little awkward about requesting food from the Ravaged, who appeared to have so little of anything. But if they were going to be stuck here for any length of time, they were going to have to eat at some point.



Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Something For You
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2009, 17:13 
User avatar
Veteran

Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 00:00
Posts: 3758
Medals: 3
Best Writer (1) Best Username (1) Bookworm (1)
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Wolf sighed and nodded. "Hayden," she called. "I hate to impose, but would it be possible for us to eat before we go? We could be down there a long time."

Hayden glanced darkly in her direction, then nodded in defeat. "Yes. Fine. Good idea. Come on."

He led the team over to the small kitchenesque area. "We don't have a lot, and what there is isn't exactly fine cuisine. But it's edible."

Much of the food was in packages and tins, cold soup or beans and slightly stale crackers and dried fruit. There were also some vegetables, mostly potatos, and mushrooms, and a few dented boxes of cereal. Hayden looked over it glumly. "We're running out. We really need to get out of here. But don't hesitate," he added, offering them what they could take with a sweep of his hand, "the more capable you are on this mission, the faster we'll get out, after all."


 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group